The Handmade Soap Company Hand Sanitiser - Lemongrass & Cedarwood
- Worldwide shipping available
In an effort to join the good fight, The Handmade Soap Company have started manufacturing Hand Sanitiser with 70% isopropyl alcohol with their trademark blend of essential oils. The new pump bottle is easy to use and a handy size to bring with you when you're on the go.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua (water), Glycerin, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Parfum (fragrance), Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- Active Ingredient: Propan-2-ol (Isopropyl Alcohol) 70%
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- Kills up to 99.9% of harmful Bacteria
- Squeeze a small amount onto the palm of your hand, massage over fingertips, palms and back of hands until dry. No need to dry or rinse.
- Size is 100ml
- Made in Ireland with love